Trying to get a little earlier start this year, and it is time for some new ghosts. What better way to start then to rehabilitate a wallbreaker. I always thought it was a shame that I built the wall breaker, made the plans, built and sold kits, and then sold the one wall breaker I had. Last Halloween, a friend who built one of the first wallbreaker kits gave me it back, after it had fallen and broken. It was fairly easy to repair. I reused all the forms after stripping most of the old cheese cloth off. Some trimming and adjusting, and then it was time to dress it out in cheese cloth. I have been into cloaked ghosts lately, so I decided to make this a cloaked ghost also.